Lomi Lomi Massage In Cambridge
Lomi Lomi Massage (also known as Kahuna Massage) is a deeply healing form of massage, originating from Hawaii.
It differs from other styles of Western massage, as the whole of the arm is used in long, flowing strokes, mimicking the ebb and flow of the ocean.
Working both on a physical and energetic level, we work on releasing blocks and stagnant emotions. This can often result in huge shifts which can cause emotional freedom.
Lomi Lomi Massage focuses on –
Benefits of Lomi Lomi Massage
- boosts circulation
- promotes better sleep
- aids relaxation
- relieves anxiety
- helps alleviate depression
- relieves muscular tension
- decreases cortisol in the body
- stimulates lympathic drainage
- helps remove toxins
Lomi Lomi Massage should be avoided if –
- you are pregnant (please book in for a pregnancy massage instead)
- are going through cancer treatment, have an infection, have had recent surgery, cellulitis, thrombosis or acute allergies
I’d never had a Lomi Lomi massage before, but it sounded like it may help me shift some negative emotions which I felt were holding me back. I was deeply moved by the experience and have had many more over the years.